Friday, November 16, 2012

What If Making Love Helped You Make Miracles?

by GINA PARRIS
Have you ever been so stressed you wished for a miracle…?

Paul was on the couch bitterly straining over his computer for the countless night in a row.
I know how much he hates coming home from workjust to do “other people’s work,” night after night, from his laptop. The irritation flowed like smoke from his nostrils.  His entire energy said, “Leave me alone!”
He wasn’t the only one under stress in the house. Some days the anxiety coursed through any one of us to the point of nausea. Did I mention this can lead to fighting?
Finally he shut the computer, grabbed his cup of tea and headed down the hall. I called out to him from the living room.
“Hey, I think I’m learning something. You are clearly in need of miracle sex.”



(I might add, I was not feeling the least bit attracted to him as I said this.)
He stopped long enough to humor me with a smirk.
“Oh is that like spiritual-warfare sex?” (This term “spiritual warfare sex” is an inside joke to us, not a reference of faith. It actually made me giggle.)
“No. It’s better. It’s the kind of sex that helps you tap into the supernatural life that God has for us.”
Paul thought for a moment,
“Hmmm that may actually be slightly less wacky.” And he sat his defeated self next to me on the sofa.
I took his hands, looked in his eyes and said,
“Think about it!
-Those of us who are married have access to a supernatural power called ‘agreement.’  If two of you on earth agree as touching anything, it shall be done by my father who is in Heaven. (Jesus said that.)
-He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
-We walk by faith not by sight.
-Faith works by LOVE.
Paul nodded. So far he was following me.
“-If a spouse feels unloved sexually, than that faith doesn’t work like it should. They miss the power of agreement.
-But, on that unseen realm, there is all this love & joy & pleasure & connection, and we’re invited to step into it together as we believe for answered prayer. When we’re in faith it feels good! So why not feel good sexually, and activate our faith?”
With a thoughtful look on his face, Paul exhaled and relaxed.
“Well,” he said slowly, “We should certainly do that.”
He went on to describe steps of faith he could take just to connect with me. Yes, it had come to that: It took FAITH to want to have sex with me! :(
“We should shower, and light some candles, and heat up the sheets…”
Our efforts didn’t start out with lots of exciting emotion. But the feelings certainly came – along with miracle-faith and renewed power.
And thus began a new journey into a supernatural life that includes passion and pleasure and purpose and prosperity. It’s brought healing, physically and emotionally.
This is a very deliberate life- a great life, but one that takes effort.
And the harvest is good!
As a reader of Winning at Romance, you’ve told us that you are under stress from sexual frustration and other stresses in your household. You want to grow in faith. You want to move from scarcity to abundance.  You want to connect powerfully with your spouse.
I totally understand ALL of the above.
Therefore I’ve created a new tele-seminar for next week. No opt-in is necessary, but I DO hope you’ll join me for Making Love & Making Miracles – a New Look at Marriage Intimacy and the Power it Provides.
You’ll discover
-How to come together across sexual desire differences
-How to access miracle working power even when you’re not sure you believe in miracles
-How to stop the thief from stealing the blessings that are already available to you
-How to overcome the stress that makes you fight with your loved ones (even if they no longer feel like “loved” ones)
-and so much more.
This call is for both husbands and wives, high desire folks and low-desire folks and those who are already rockin it!
(Oh yeah, if you’re single – your results will actually be easier, but DO tell your married friends to check it out.) You can forward this email.
Right now the tele-seminar will be live on Tuesday, November 20, at NOON Central time.
Here’s the details
EVENT: Making Love & Making Miracles
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, November 20th at 12:00pm Central
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast — it’s your choice)
Please tell your friends about this event. It has been a long battle to win the right to teach you these things. J
I believe in you and I care deeply about you!!
I can’t wait to share my heart with you.  You can text me questions right on that teleseminar page.
If you want to receive a reminder email for this event, then PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW:
http://ginaparris.com/winningatromance/making-love-making-miracles/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=making-love-making-miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment