Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Open to the Savior


Newborn 90

If you would like to welcome Jesus Christ into your life, you can do so at any time, anywhere. Consider these important facts:
God loves you and seeks a personal relationship with you! "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." (Rev. 3:20)
The problem is: everyone has been born into this world spiritually dead because of sin. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom. 6:23)
Jesus will forgive us of all sin, assuring us of eternity in Heaven! "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)
To receive Jesus, pray in this manner: Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. Please come into my life and forgive me of all sin. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. Now, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and guide me from this day forward. Thank You, Lord, for loving me! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment